Effective date: 25th May 2021
Visual Numbers Limited respect your privacy and pay great attention to the protection of your personal data that you provide.
Visual Numbers Limited Information Commissioner’s Office Data Protection Registration number is ZA255883
We do NOT pass your information on to any third parties
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics – for example, name, company name and contact details (email address and telephone number) as supplied by you when you submit an enquiry and / or when you log in to our Vnumbers service (https://vnumbers.co.uk)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable you to access the Vnumbers Free Prescription data service
- To enable us to contact you following an enquiry you have submitted on our website
- To enable us to deliver any of our reports or services you may purchase
- To follow up contact with you on other services from Visual Numbers Limited which we consider may be of interest and benefit your organisation
- To let you know about changes to our services and websites
- To perform any agreement we have with you
- To comply with laws and regulations that are applicable to us
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the Visual Numbers Limited Data Controller firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01756 711105
- (b) Pursuance of our legitimate interests
What we do with and how we store your personal information
- Your information is securely stored at the Visual Numbers Limited office and is not passed onto any third parties.
- We use all reasonable security measures to protect the information we have against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Visual Numbers Limited Data Controller email@example.com or telephone 01756 711105 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, writing to us at The HEART Centre, Leeds LS6 3HN or by phoning 01756 711105.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk